Tangent Lines Graphic Organizer
Here are 4 Teaching Points to use this Graphic Organizer
- Use Different Colors for Each Vocabulary Word
- Use the same color for the picture and to write the text you give them for the boxes.
- Make sure they use a ruler!
- If their lines are not straight this will cause confusion and look sloppy so when they study it won’t look like the test or homework.
- Cut the Solid Lines and Fold the Dashed!
- The Vocabulary Words and Definitions for this Lesson can be found in the Guided Notes.
- Also, located in the Freebie Section below!
Here is your free content for this lesson on Tangent Lines!
Tangent Lines Worksheet – Word Docs & PowerPoints
To gain access to our editable content Join the Geometry Teacher Community!
Here you will find hundreds of lessons, a community of teachers for support, and materials that are always up to date with the latest standards.
Tangent Lines PDFs
Assignment Teacher Edition – (Members Only)
Bell Work Teacher Edition – (Members Only)
Exit Quiz SE – Tangent Lines ( FREE )
Exit Quiz Teacher Edition – (Members Only)
Lesson Plan (Members Only)
Guided Notes Student Edition (Members Only)
Online Activities (Members Only)
Slide Show – Tangent Lines (FREE)
Video Lesson (Members Only)
Want access to the rest of the Activities?
To download the rest of the materials for this lesson and get updates via email when new lessons come out simply click the image below to Get All of Our Lessons!